Pinky S. Tiwari, MD is board certified in Neurology and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. She was born
in India and relocated to Mississippi with her parents and brother when she was a young child. She
graduated college from H. Sophie Newcomb College in New Orleans, LA, with a B.S. in Biology and
Physics in 1986. Dr. Tiwari then completed her medical degree at Tulane University School of
Medicine in New Orleans in 1990. Her internship and three-year residency in Neurology were
completed at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX in 1994. The following year she completed a
post doctoral Fellowship in Electrodiagnostic Medicine and then in 1996, a post doctoral Fellowship
in Neurophysiology. Dr. Tiwari practices comprehensive neurology and specializes in
Electrodiagnostic Medicine (EMG). She has been serving the Houston community, surrounding
areas/states in private practice for more than 20 years since 1996. Dr. Tiwari is married and has two
daughters. Aside from her practice, she enjoys reading, running, and time with family and friends.
We are located in the Texas Medical Center at the
Scurlock Tower. Click on the "View Larger Map"
to your left for directions from your location. The
Fannin Street parking entrance is for valet and self
parking. The Main Street entrance is for self
Pinky S. Tiwari, MD
James M. Wilson, MD
6560 Fannin St, Suite 1836
Houston TX 77030
Houston MDs | 6560 Fannin, Suite 1836 | Houston, TX 77030 | 713-790-1775/832-336-1530
Copyright 2016-2018 © HoustonMDs. All rights reserved. Contact the Webmaster
Initial Visit Forms
Dr. Tiwari Handout
Working With Your
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00 pm.
Saturday & Sunday - closed
Dr. Tiwari: 713-790-1775
Click here to fill out and
submit form for Dr. Tiwari.
If you are coming to see us for consultation and you've made an appointment, please follow these instructions exactly as they
1. You may download the following pdf files shown below and save them to your computer.
2. Once you have saved them on your computer, fill the forms out electronically since they are fillable PDF files and save them in
your personal computer.
3. Click on the submit form below, fill out the information and attach (upload) the completed pdf files to the submit form. Click on
the "submit" button.
4. Or you can download the PDF files, fill them out, print the PDF files, and bring the completed forms to your appointment.
5. Or you may fax the forms. The fax number is (713)-790-1605